Safeguarding & Policies
The Egham Band are serious about safeguarding and take every opportunity to ensure we provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all our members, in particular, our youth members and any vulnerable members and are firmly committed to ensuring safe working practices.
We are currently working on Brass Bands England's 'Band Safe' initiative which is a self-assessment tool and safeguarding training for brass bands to ensure that our policies and procedures are fit for purpose and in place to minimise risks to the members and integrity of the Band. We are currently awaiting a date to complete our Band Safe Training (although members already hold alternate recognised Safeguarding training and Enhanced DBS).
For our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy can be found here.
We have the following documents available on request:
- 00 - The Egham Band - Welcome Booklet
- 01 - The Egham Band - Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy - SEPT2019
- 02 - The Egham Band - Code of Conduct
- 03 - The Egham Band - Reporting Concerns – Template
- 04 - The Egham Band - Whistle Blowing Policy
- 05 - The Egham Band - Anti-Bullying Policy
- 06 - The Egham Band - Complaints Procedure
- 07 - The Egham Band - Recruitment Policy
- 08 - The Egham Band - Self-Declaration Form
- 09 - The Egham Band - Health and Safety Plan
- 10 - The Egham Band - Guidelines for the use of Social Media
- 11 - The Egham Band - Photography and Videography Policy
- 21 - The Egham Band - Risk Assessment – Bandhall
- 22 - The Egham Band - Risk Assessment - General