Egham Training Band
Following the success of the first Egham Training Band formed in 2010 (promoted to Egham Youth Band in 2016), the Egham Training Band is re-started in summer 2020.
Brass players with minimal musical knowledge or experience welcome.
Rehearsals Date & Time: Mondays 6.30pm to 7.30pm (please arrive 15 minutes early to ansure a prompt start)
MD: Gareth Green
Support: During band rehearsals the support is provided by members of the senior band and youth band either playing alongside the training band or walking around to offer assistance
What to Expect:
- Opportunity to practice as part of a brass band
- Weekly tuition/rehearsals in a purpose built bandhall with experienced and qualified musicians
- Instrument hire (subject to availability)
- Instrument loan so that members can try different instruments
- Nominal Subs
- Subsidised and supported by The Egham Band
- Endorsed and supported by local schools
- Robust Safeguarding Policy
- BandSafe Accredited